Case Study: Peer-to-Peer Networking
Event Management Organization
The Challenge: The client is a world leader in producing international conferences for the manufacturing industry. Conferences can have upwards of 20,000 attendees and they needed an effective way to connect attendees face-to-face at the events. While they incorporate an event app, the attendees requested more personable, structured opportunities to connect with their fellow attendees.
The Solution: After analyzing the clients goals, objectives, audience, and challenges, we created a peer-to-peer program that enabled attendees to pre-select the types of people they were interested in meeting, based on their professional areas of expertise. The matching software, combined with our on-site facilitation services, enabled the client to run a structured networking program, while applying minimal staff resources/time toward producing the event.
- Average Event: 150 Participants + 10 Rounds = 1,500 Meetings
- Average Quality of Connection Score: 89%
- 94% of Participants Would Attend Another Speed Networking Event
- 91% of Participants Stated That Their Meetings Were "Outstanding" or "good"
- 74% of Participants Stated That They Would Follow-up With More Than Half of Their New Connections
- 550+ Follow-up Meetings Will Take Place From This Event