CASE STUDY: PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKING
The Challenge: The client wanted to incorporate a structured networking program based on feedback from attendees, who indicated that they wanted better networking opportunities. This posed a challenge to the client, given the limited staff resources and background in producing structured networking programs. They also wanted a way to track the results of their networking objectives to provide analytics in future marketing campaigns.
The Solution: After analyzing the clients goals, objectives, audience, and challenges, we created a peer-to-peer program that enabled attendees to pre-select the types of people they were interested in meeting, based on their professional titles. The matching software, combined with our on-site facilitation services, enabled the client to run a structured networking program, while applying minimal staff resources/time toward producing the event.
- 111 Participants + 8 Rounds of Networking = 888 New Connections
- Average Quality of Connection Score: 92%
- 97% of Participants Would Attend Another Speed Networking Event
- 93% of Participants Stated That Their Meetings Were "Outstanding" or "good"
- 81% of Participants Stated That They Would Follow-up With More Than Half of Their New Connections
- 359 Follow-up Meetings Will Take Place From This Event
Can your events do this?!