Case Study: Mentoring
Healthcare Trade Association
The Challenge: The client wanted to incorporate a structured mentoring program that allowed mentors to connect with mentees in their specific speciality. This posed a challenge to the client, given the limited staff resources and background in producing structured mentoring programs. It was important to be able to track the results of the event and ensure a balanced ratio of mentors and mentees.
The Solution: After analyzing the clients goals, objectives, audience, and challenges, we created a customized mentoring program that enabled mentees to pre-select the types of mentors they were interested in meeting, based on their specific areas of expertise. The matching software, combined with our on-site facilitation services, enabled the client to run a structured mentoring program that effectively connected mentors with like-minded mentees.
- 102 Participants + 6 Rounds of Networking = 612 New Connections
- Average Quality of Connection Score: 92%
- 100% of Participants Would Attend Another Speed Networking Event
- 97% of Participants Stated That Their Meetings Were "Outstanding" or "good"
- 81% of Participants Stated That They Would Follow-up With More Than Half of Their New Connections
- 248 Follow-up Meetings Will Take Place From This Event